About Me

Well to start off this isn’t your ordinary blog, this is the best one you visited so far. I myself am in love with computers, actually better yet technology. When I was younger I saved up for my first laptop and to be honest I still use it to this day, but now and days they have better quality ones. After a couple months with the computer I’ve noticed there’s a lot of stuff that you can do with technology on your computer. In time I just love the cool things you can do on the computer, you can go from designing cars or even rockets, to creating games or logos for your company. In the near future I plan to attend college and become a computer programmer.

Louuy S is a hardworking guy if he puts his mind to it. He has always been occupied with something the majority of his life. He goes from school, sometimes stays for either a club or weights with his friends and then goes to work right after. Although he hardly has time to do any school work or to just relax, he doesn’t want to be left behind so he spends his whole night doing homework. He comes from a divorced family since 3 and always tried his best to accomplish what he believes in, he won’t let fear or disappointment stop him.